So maybe it wasn't meant to be an early Christmas present but it feels like it to me. My dear friend Sharon came over to my house and took pictures of my girls just playing and having fun like they do everyday. I love these pictures for a million and one reasons, but most of all, Sharon captured them just as they are, just as I want to remember them at this age, wearing what they play in everyday, doing what they do everyday, in our own house, with their own toys, just being themselves. So many of these pictures are of them making the faces they make all of the time, the sweet little expressions that as much as I think they are ingrained in my mind forever, one day I might forget if they weren't captured here forever. Sharon played with the girls, she danced with them, ate with them, colored with them and took these amazing pictures of them all the while.


I love Launi's little pointed toes in this one.

Lila and Launi snuggle on this bear with their own bears at least everyday, if not multiple times a day. Lila reads to Launi here and they tell each other silly stories and giggle like crazy.

This one makes my heart melt, such a sweet little Launi face.



Their "princess dance party" in their tutus.


I don't think there are any 2 people in this world who love and adore each other more than these two do.



I highly recommend checking out Sharon's
blog, it is wonderful. She does birth stories that will flat out amaze you.
Thanks again Sharon for taking these beautiful pictures of my little loves.
5 comments:
Wow! So fun!
Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I can't wait to see them in a few days!
oh my goodness! these pictures are the most adorable ever!
Those pictures are absolutely precious!
So cute! I just love your girls!
hi sheena! wow- i just got a major update! i haven't checked this in a while. your girls are absolutely beautiful! So glad you got someone to document a normal day- i always wish for that, and for some pics of me being a mom on a normal day (i'd probably toss em once i saw the spit up and peanut butter on me.). congrats on baby #3!!!! Glad everyone is doing so well! miss ya!
Post a Comment