I think these pictures are from way back in the beginning of May, but I am so far behind that I need to start catching up. We were determined to go to the gardens and so we couldn't let the rain stop us. We bundled up, grabbed the umbrellas and took off. Lila had the time of her life and told everyone there that her grandma Jo got her a ladybug raincoat. It was so beautiful there and for some reason the pouring rain just added to a perfect day.
I LOVE Lila's ladybug raincoat! Isn't having girls the best?! What fun pictures you have of you and your family... they are darling!
P.S. I know what you mean about being so far behind: I just did my first post after 5 months! I guess that is what happens when you have a second little one at home!
Jake and I met in Provo Utah in September 2004, he was my home teacher. We were married 10 months later on July 30, 2005 in the San Diego Temple. We had our beautiful Lila Shai on November 21st, 2006. She has been a greater joy to us then we ever thought possible. We had Launi Jo a couple of weeks ago on August 19th. She is the sweetest of all sweet babies and all three of us are madly in love with her. Life is wonderful and I am loving being a mom and a wife.
Lila Shai brand new
Born 8 lbs 8 oz 20 inches long on Nov 21 2006
Launi Jo
Born 8 pounds 14 ounces 20 inches long on August 19, 2008
4 comments:
B-E-YOU-teeful! The gardens look gorgeous! Thanks for the post!
I LOVE Lila's ladybug raincoat! Isn't having girls the best?! What fun pictures you have of you and your family... they are darling!
P.S. I know what you mean about being so far behind: I just did my first post after 5 months! I guess that is what happens when you have a second little one at home!
This was fun but so cold and wet. But when we make plans we commit to them...rain or shine.
Cute post! We also saw your facebook pics of your latest excursion - thanks Jake!
Post a Comment