


Launi is 4 weeks old tomorrow and Lila still loves her so so much. Lila probably kisses her more than Jake and I combined which says a lot since we both kiss her all day long.










ADVICE NEEDED: Lila is wonderful with Launi but she cannot seem to leave her binki alone. She either wants to take it out of Launi's mouth and put it in her own, just take it and play with it, or take it, suck on it and then shove it back in Launi's mouth. How do I keep her away from it?


Launi is the sweetest little baby in the world. She really never cries and at her worst makes a little wimper. She has been sleeping through the night since our second night home from the hospital and loves to sit on the couch and look around for hours until she falls asleep. We feel so blessed to have such an easy wonderful baby.



11 comments:
Sheena your girls are beautiful! Just like their mommy! Love the pictures.
We need to talk sometime! Mark and I are thinking about settling in Utah after all and in Lehi for that matter! Exciting stuff!
Those are pretty much the cutest little girls in the world, and so well-behaved, to boot! And I'm not just saying because I'm a little biased... :)
Wow! I love the pictures. What beautiful girls! Sounds like you're doing well and having fun!
Those pictures are SO SWEET! I can't wait to meet Launi in person. And I say just get rid of the binki :)
I love your pictures! Carrie is amazing! What a beauty Launi is AND Lila of course!And Sheena, You look healthy and vibrant! Congratulations!
Oh man, those are the best pictures ever!
I love that you posted the feet picture at the top!! Thank you so much Sheena for letting me photograph your beautiful children. I can't wait to do it again and again.
Sheena - I have to tell you that I am in LOVE with the pictures of your girls. I have already raved to Carrie at what a good job she did, but I thought that you should know that I just can't get over how precious they are!! I am so glad that you posted them!!
Honestly...some awesome pics - can't wait to meet Launi.
I don't think I can wait two days to squeeze my little nieces! They are THE cutest little girls ever. Those pictures are beautiful!
what beautiful babies!! Cozy just got tap shoes and she loves them as well...gotta love little girls!
Post a Comment