



Lila got the flu and it was so miserable. I do not think there is anything worse in this whole world then seeing your baby sick. She woke up on Sunday throwing up and then came the diarrhea. This lasted a little over a week and it was nerve racking. She had her first fever but it wasn't so high that we were worried. It was just sad to see someone so little go through all of that. Lila is usually a champion eater, out eating her parents many a mornings, but she only ate 2 crackers in a 3 day span and she threw those up. We left for San Diego in the middle of all of this cause we couldn't change our flights, but she did fine on the plane, just a little clingy. She lost quite a bit of weight, but our doctor said that it was just the flu and it would pass, and it did! I felt like a truck had been lifted off of my shoulders when she was all better and had her appetite back. Even though she was sick and miserable we did manage to get some pictures of her being cute in between her puking. Am I bad mom because instead of washing the clothes she has a blow-out in, I throw them away?

4 comments:
Yes, yes you are. Just kidding, you're the best mom ever! We miss you guys already- when are you coming back to visit? (Cade's been asking constantly)
Hey lady! I'm so glad to hear from you! Your daughter is so adorable. You guys look so happy!
It's always hard when the little ones are sick. (This is Jen Thompson by the way!) We are in Utah now...well, me and the kids are anyway! (see my blog for details...) We should have a playdate sometime. :) Your daughter is so cute!
I can't believe that Lila looks so incredibly cute when she is sick! I wish I could look that good during the day, let alone when I am puking up my guts. She does come by her good looks honestly. The both of you are so good looking all the time so I see where she gets it!
Post a Comment