Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hanukah



Jake and I celebrated Hanukah this year and had so much fun doing it. We invited friends over for each night to help us light the manora and we gave each other a gift for everyday. Usually I am not a big fan of the gift giving thing cause I feel a ton of pressure but I loved the way we did it for Hanukah. There are 8 days of Hanukah and Jake and I sat down before it started and picked out what the gift theme would be for each day. So on day 1 we had to give each other a book, day 2 a game, day 3 a dvd, day 4 something homemade, and so on. It totally took the pressure off cause you already had an outline of what to get. Anyway, we had a blast. This is a picture of Jake and Craig lighting the manora on the second day. Craig is one of Jake's best friends and now he and his wife Angie are also our neighbors. I'm sure they will show up many more times in our blog because we could not adore them more.

No comments: