Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Pictures





We took family pictures which was quite the task with a 10 month old. Lila could not get enough of the leaves and had to hold them and eat them and show me each and every one of them. It was cute and all, but made it pretty tough on our photographer to get her attention. Speaking of our photographer, her name is Dawni Christensen and she is awesome. She takes such beautiful pictures, hardly charges, and gives you a cd with at least a couple hundred pictures on it that she has edited. I highly recommend her. Anyway, it was so fun taking pictures with Lila, she makes a million funny faces and could not simply smile for the camera. We were exhausted after the hour long photo shoot because of the measures we took to get her to look at the camera. It was worth it though, we LOVE some of these pictures. Sorry for posting so many of them, but I couldn't help it.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I just got your Christmas card in the mail, and had to immediately open your blog! How are you doing?! Gosh I miss you! Your family is absolutely darling in all of these pictures. Love ya!!

Maxine Parrish said...

I'm so excited that you finally have a blog! Now I can obsessively look at your site, too! :) Keep those pictures comin'!

DB said...

These would have been so much cuter if you were wearing ponchos. But I guess these will do. We love your blog!!

amanda said...

hey menkes. it's pete's wife, amanda.

your baby is super cute. she has jake's little eyebrow furl.