Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter

We had a fabulous Easter this year. I only took a few pictures of the girls looking for eggs but I had to post them. We couldn't get them to look at the camera because they were way too into looking for eggs. They got princess gloves in their baskets and insisted on wearing them all morning, the gloves plus the bunnies they wouldn't put down made for a sight to behold.



After church the Barringtons and our Grandparents came over for dinner. Of course there are no pictures of any adults, I need to be better about that. I love seeing pictures of my mom and aunts and uncles when we were young so I don't know why I don't document the adults in my life better.

Launi is not one bit cooperative when she sees the camera.


Lila however, loves the camera and makes every face she can before I put it away.
Cade is probably even less cooperative than Launi. I have maybe 12 pictures of these girls holding hands and Cade is doing something weird in the background of each one, refusing to stand with the girls.
Miss Elaya is still so tiny, it is mind boggling to see her walk and run.
Launi was happily posing...
and then Elaya fell down in the grass and Launi became very concerned.


I think that being outside for one of the first nice days of the year was just too much for our kids, they were crazy.

I think Lila thought she was getting a big hug from Cade...
turns out it was a tackle.







We are so thankful these guys live close enough to us that we get to see them often. We missed you Isaac and Samuel.

4 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Great post! What darling Easter outfits they all had on! We miss you guys so much that we think we'll just have to come up sometime. How about in two weeks?

provoloner said...

So cute! We wish we could live nearby. Not just for the kids, but to be close to you grown-ups too.

Yeah, as Maxine said, hopefully we'll be there in a couple weeks!

DB said...

Cade and his growling face...one day the wind is going to change...

Thank goodness it hasn't rubbed off on cute little Elaya! Thanks for the pics Sheena.

Andrea said...

Ok, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the one of Launi by herself with that extra pretty face. Oh my gosh, I miss those kids so, so much!