My happy baby all ready for church
Halloween!!!! Lila was a rocker from the 80's and she was so stinking cute. She had such a blast trick or treating and even wore her sun glasses the whole entire time. One of the first houses we went to was giving play dough and after that Lila asked for play dough at every house we went to.
Launi was a cute little bear when we went trick or treating and a sweet little lamb for the church Halloween party.




5 comments:
Oh my goodness, they could not be cuter- really! I love Lila's hair for halloween. That style needs to come back in more because it looks too cute!
Lila was super cute on Halloween, but I think she's always super cute. Fun pictures!
It was so much fun trick-or-treating with you guys! I'm glad we got to share the experience. Isaac sure does love his cousins.
I'm still laughing out loud at the mittens picture- that's classic! I LOVE Lila's costume, it totally reminds me of that Halloween we dressed up as 80's punks- except she's way cuter:)
They are so fun! Lila cracks me up with her mitten/socks! I need to get me some of those!
Post a Comment