Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Orlando!





We took a trip to Florida for an ADT convention. Since all but the airfare was paid for by ADT, Whitney and Dustin came with us. We had the time of our lives. ADT rented out part of universal studios one night and we were able to go on all all of the rides and get our faces painted and play in the arcade without paying a cent. I was kind of worried about Lila getting a little freaked out by the paint on our faces, Dustin's in particular, but she acted as if she didn't even notice. We also went to the Magic Kingdom and I was so thankful that Whit was there because as you can see, she is pretty pregnant. This meant that she obviously couldn't go on any of the rides and was able to stay with Lila while the rest of us had a blast. It was really nice to have a vacation and Lila did so well, the flights felt kind of long, but she slept through most of it. Orlando was gorgeous, I just wish the trip was longer.

1 comment:

Craig said...

I think it's so great that she acted like she didn't notice the face paint... Here he looks super freaky and she's like, "where's an empty water bottle?"